Distribution and Logistics Parts and Inventory Manager Edmonton 20626
Under the direction of the Director of Operations, the Supervisor of Distribution and Logistics is accountable for the daily receipt, storage and distribution of merchandise to our clients both locally and internationally.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the use and function of all machinery including the requisition of all indirect materials for the Inventory/Distribution team.
- Organization of Inventory/Distribution materials, and accountable for the accuracy and efficiency within the computerized management system.
- Procurement of all the necessary material to package and ship our product line including small unfinished parts and fully finished goods.
- Oversee the completion of product selection, shipping activities, and all other Inventory/Distribution operations (i.e. operating forklifts).
- Coordinate the scheduling, receipt and recording of inbound & outbound shipments.
- Maximize the internal storage safely and efficiently.
- Coordinate timely deliveries of stock transfers to the company’s other departments.
- Work closely with the Sales/Customer Service department to ensure timely seamless quality service to internal and external customers.
- Supervision of inventory record keeping and compliance to ensure accuracy with material issuance and movement procedures.
- Report on and tracking operation reports (Key Performance Indicators).
- Coordinate requirements for repair and maintenance of machines and equipment to be in proper, safe working condition.
- Develop and implement new policies and procedures in relation to execution of work.
- Manage work activities and scheduling of team members.
- Set and maintain operating standards of equipment, machinery and team members.
- Provide recommendations for improvements as part of a continuous improvement approach.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 3 years in a supervisory role
- 2-3 years prior experience within an Inventory/Distribution environment and logistics management experience
- Current Forklift certification with 1 year’s experience
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Office; including proficiency with Web Search, Email functions, Word, and Excel
- Organized self starter with proven time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Well-developed problem solving skills and ability to develop conceptual alternatives
- Familiarity with ISO Policies and Procedures would be an asset
- Prior experience with Syteline, ERP, or MRP software packages an asset
We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Please note this position is located in Calgary, AB
Please apply today!
INOVA aspires to become THE land seismic technology company by developing and manufacturing reliable seismic instruments that enable geophysical service providers to efficiently design and execute complex seismic acquisition programs on behalf of their energy and production customers around the world.
INOVA’s technical professionals focus on innovation in land seismic product development to ensure our products remain on the cutting-edge of innovation, guided by the practical reality of what contractors require to reliably execute complex seismic programs in the most difficult operating environments.
INOVA manufactures and markets three major product lines:
- Land acquisition systems, including the ARIES, FireFly, G3i and Hawk recording platforms;
- Land source products, including the AHV-IV series and XVib vibroseis vehicles, and Pelton source controllers;
- Multicomponent sensors, including the ground-breaking VectorSeis digital 3C receiver.
INOVA is committed to offer ‘Best in Class’ customer satisfaction. Through a global network of training, repair, and customer support centers, INOVA field service engineers are located in key petroleum centers close to their customers. These field support teams are available and willing to go anywhere, anytime to ensure that INOVA’s customers are able to complete their acquisition programs. Working shoulder-to-shoulder with their customers, INOVA’s field support teams are united by a common call to action: TOGETHER, WE GET THE JOB DONE.